You are cordially invited to come see our very own Whiffenpoofs here in Hong Kong!
As the United States’ oldest a cappella ensemble, the Whiffs have been spreading music throughout the United States and the world since their founding in 1909. The group combines a unique blend of musicianship, choreography, and showmanship to create a performance suitable for an array of different audiences. Last year, the Whiffenpoofs sang for President Obama at the White House and toured to over 25 countries and visited 6 continents. And this year, they are returning to the Pearl of the Orient.
You’ll have two chances to see the gentlemen in action – over dinner at the American Club’s Town Club on the evening of July 13th and in concert at the Sunbeam Theatre on the 14th. Please see below for further details:
- Date: Monday July 13, 2015
- Time: 7:30 PM
- Venue: The 49th at the American Club’s Town Club (49/F, Two Exchange Square)
- Cost: Based on a la carte menu (moderately priced)
- For non-American Club members, please note that only credit cards will be accepted for dinner payment
- Contact: Christopher Chau (email@example.com)
- Date: Tuesday July 14, 2015
- Time: VIP cocktail reception at 5:00 PM, General admission registration at 6:30 PM
- Venue: Sunbeam Theatre, House 2 (423 King’s Road, Northpoint)
- Cost: $200 General Admission; $1000 VIP Package (includes VIP seating, cocktail reception, exclusive gift)
- Register online HERE [Eventbrite external link]
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope you can make it and that you will bring your friends!